 |
| Seton Hill University - Administration Building |
I just attended the spectacular
In Your Write Mind Workshop at Seton Hill University in Greensburg, PA this past weekend. Spectacular because I was able to reconnect with friends and fellow writers and also because I was able to build my network and schmooze with an amazing group of authors, editors and agents.
I only had one cringe worthy moment.
 |
| View of Greensburg from the Hill |
It was the moment when I realized I was not being authentic to my message. That message was about creating an online presence. I am quite active on twitter and Facebook and when I have to, I'll post to Google+ (which is the most worthless of all social media, IMO). I was not making a point to keep my blog updated.
The blog should be my home base but instead, it was like my cabin. I only go there every once in a while when I have a free weekend and when the weather is nice. What I need to do is make my cabin my permanent residence. So I'll start here and hope I can keep up. In the meantime, I can be found on twitter
@dlepsch and the
In Your Write Mind shenanigans can be tracked there through
#IYWMSHU.
No comments:
Post a Comment