Deanna Sjolander: Actively pursuing an insomniac lifestyle….

Burning the candle from both ends and sometimes in the middle...be exhasted on my behalf. I've given up sleeping.

Pages

  • Home
  • The Bucket List
  • I'm a traveling gal....
  • Currently Listening to....:
  • About D

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Little known fact...

When I clean my house, I do myself up Donna Reed style. If I have to get dirty, I might as well look pretty while I'm up to my elbows in dog hair and muck.
Posted by Deanna Sjolander at 7:44 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2012 (19)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • Also....
      • Coffeshop Play List
      • The never ending search through my starred tutoria...
      • Happy Friend-mas!
      • The phone dilemma...
      • And the damn sock gnomes....
      • The proof is in the pudding....er, socks.
      • Little known Fact #2
      • Little known fact...
      • Write Every Day
      • Because I don't give myself enough to do...
      • It's 3am...

Ways I kill time...

  • http://inveteratemediajunkies.com
  • http://etsy.com

My Blog List

Followers

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Deejpilot. Powered by Blogger.